ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL..
In representing her clients with the highest level of personalized service, Ruth Harle conducts herself with the utmost professionalism that delivers impressive results. She is genuinely committed to serve each client with sophisticated, first class service. Ruth loves sharing her insights into the special life and rich character that the Greater Eastside has to offer! Through her valued counsel and expertise in the acquisition and marketing ofluxury homes; Ruth can help find an enduring lifestyle for her valued clientele. As principal of The Ruth Harle Group, Ruth together with her focused team is dedicated to orchestrating the most hospitable,efficient, and seamless real estate experience possible.
Ruth’s clients trust in her integrity and timely counsel in addressing all aspects of the transaction with competence.She exhibits a passion for architecture and interior design together with a deep understanding of construction and value.When working with sellers, she is recognized for her talent in designing marketing campaigns with an impactful presentation. In working with buyers, she carefully listens and takes the time to prioritize their goals.As a solution-oriented advocate, she is masterful at finding creative and equitable answers to any given situation.
Ruth’s distinguished style and unprecedented depth of real estate expertise provides exceptional representation with genuine care, dedication and true advocacy that ensures her client’s satisfaction.
ON A MORE PERSONAL LEVEL...
I’m fortunate to be celebrating 30 years as a Broker serving the greater Eastside community. Let me tell you why I’m passionate about what I do.
Real Estate is more than just a job to me. I love the multi-facets of the work of meeting the challenges, making a difference in people’s lives, sharing and building relationships. Striving for excellence is an attitude toward life for me, I first learned from my father who coached the American Olympic Figure Skating Team.His two gold medal winners taught me the mindset of focus and commitment needed to go for the gold.
The privilege of growing up on the Austrian ski slopes, leads to my passion for alpine touring and skiing. I often transfer that skill of confidence into life and business challenges.
Helping my clients and becoming their pathfinder and guide through the complexities of buying and selling their home is what makes my business so rewarding.
My husband Tom and my daughter Taeya give me the balance in my life. Most of my extra time revolves around my daughter’s riding events. She has ridden as a youth rider and competed nationally for the last 10 years. She rode for California’s NCAA equestrian team for four years. As an architect, my husband often lends valuable insights and advice on land developing and remodeling. We have lived an acreage lifestyle with horses, dogs and the gamete of farm animals, giving me a appreciation for a lifestyle on acreage.
• Founding Managing Broker for Compass Washington
• Equestrian, Estates on Acreage and Waterfront Specialist
• Luxury Director Associate
• Certified Negotiations ExpertCertified Relocation Specialist
• Accredited Staging Professional™
• CRS: Certified Residential Specialist (The Certified Residential Specialist is the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field.)
• Five Star Agent (Awarded 15 consecutive years) this list is published once a year in the Seattle Magazine.
• Forum XXII member (An alliance of experienced Realtors® whose mutual objective is to foster fair and friendly cooperation, exchange creative ideas, promote continuing education and focus on professionalism and Ethics. We hope to lead by exemplary behavior and inspire by our actions.)
• Certified Education Instructor (specifically in marketing techniques.)
• Cutting Edge Marketing Techniques and Strategist
It’s more than just a job to me. I love the multi-facets of the work of meeting the challenges, making a difference in people’s lives, sharing and building relationships.Contact Us