The Evergreen State is a land of natural beauty. With its lush forests, Washington...
WELCOME TO REDMOND
The Evergreen State is a land of natural beauty. With its lush forests, Washington offers prospective residents wonderful residential and commercial areas within a wealth of flora and fauna. Redmond is one of the many remarkable cities in Washington. This urban wonderland is home to around 57,000 Washingtonians who are very well taken care of, thanks to the wonderful programs in their community. Agriculture and logging used to be the top sectors in this state but today, Redmond is filled with upscale establishments and homes that show just how much the city has become an elegant environment that’s the envy of all.
Redmond WA Real Estate
Searching for a house in Redmond may turn out to be quite an exciting challenge for potential homeowners. Yes, there are a lot of options available – close to 200 at last count – but that might just be the problem. You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to the availability of many beautiful contemporary, colonial, or neoclassical-style residences in this region.
1. Roomy, contemporary homes near the Microsoft campus
2. Penthouse condo unit with vaulted ceilings and spacious living
3. Lakefront condos with boat slips
Redmond at a Glance
1. Since the Microsoft headquarters moved to this city, it has been constantly providing residents with awesome careers. And with other prominent names like Costco, Nordstorm, and Starbucks setting up camp in Redmond, job opportunities abound.
2. Every year, the city celebrates Redmond Derby Days, a summer festival filled with parades, carnival rides, contests, music, and many others. It is celebrated on July 10 and 11.
3. The Redmond Town Center is the perfect spot to shop and dine, with its upscale boutiques and lavish restaurants. Everything a citizen of Redmond might need is in this building with a gorgeous outdoor setting.
4. The two best places to geek out (next to Comic Con) can be found in Redmond: the Microsoft and Nintendo offices.
5. Jim Whittaker, the first American to climb Mt. Everest, is a proud resident of Redmond. He was even named an honorary Mayor of Redmond.
Homes for Sale in Redmond WA
If you want to know more about real estate options in Redmond, contact us today.
Work With Ruth Harle
It’s more than just a job to me. I love the multi-facets of the work of meeting the challenges, making a difference in people’s lives, sharing and building relationships.