There is more to King County, Washington than meets the eye.
Sure, it’s got the usual attractions like parks and restaurants, but what makes Woodinville City extra special are its wineries.
Here you can find the Chateau Ste. Michelle Vineyards, Woodinville Whiskey Co., and the Red Hook Brewery—all excellent locations for enthusiasts and sophisticated tourists.
Woodinville Real Estate
This area is perfect for:
- People who just graduated from college and are now eager to start their careers
- Couples looking to start a family in a safe and tranquil environment
- Investors wishing to bet on homes in upscale neighborhoods
Among the real estate options available in Woodinville are:
- New construction projects springing up all over the city’s safe, peaceful, and friendly neighborhoods
- Exquisitely designed detached houses
- Classy townhouses
- Durable multi-unit structures
Whichever type of residence you prefer, you’ll surely find one that suits your taste and your budget in Woodinville.
Woodinville at a Glance
- The city got its name from the first family to settle in this community: The Woodins
- There were no roads available during the community’s early days so the Squak Slough (now the Sammamish River) served as the city’s connection to the rest of the state.
- Thanks to the arrival of the railway in 1888, Woodinville developed further as more people saw the beauty of this location, turning the city into the attraction and dream residential neighborhood that it is today.
- Winner of the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards for Dessert Wines, Fruit Wines and Ciders, Woodinville Wine Country holds many exciting and enticing events filled with music, arts and culture, and their wonderful selection of wine on the spotlight.
- Woodinville City has 8 splendid neighborhoods: North Industrial, Wedge, East and West Wellington, Woodinville Heights, Reinwood/Leota, and Lower and Upper West Ridge.
Homes for Sale in Woodinville WA
If you want to know more about real estate options in Woodinville, contact us today