Are you a country mouse or a city mouse?
Do you prefer wide open spaces or do you thrive in densely packed environs?
If you like the buzz of the city, then Washington’s King County is for you.
A sprawling and thriving area that presents a host of opportunities for locals and visitors alike, King County offers big city comfort in spades.
Whether you’re craving for a traditional fine dining experience or a modern and artisanal way of enjoying food, King County is home to a plethora of unique restaurants waiting for foodies like you.
- Head over to Bis on Main in Bellevue for a sophisticated American dining experience
- Ivar’s Retaurants offers the chic and the casual with classic fish and chips.
- Issaquah, on the other hand, offers an authentic Northwest-influenced fare right at Wildfin American Grill.
There are numerous ways to have fun in King County. The Bellevue Arts Museum caters to art lovers, especially to those who favor local designers and signature Northwest crafts. Issaquah is a hotbed of activities, from outdoor recreation, to annual festivals and outdoor concerts.
- Grab a few friends and down a few at Blue Martini or Suite Lounge in Sammamish
- Pine Lake Ale House remains tops among bars and drinking establishments in town
- Watch a movie at North Bend Theatre
- Take part in the community’s annual North Bend Mountain Film Festival
The entertainment possibilities in the area are endless!
Excellent shopping opportunities abound in the green wonderland that is King County, where urban amenities mesh wonderfully with the Pacific Northwest’s awe-inspiring natural beauty.
- Marketplace at Factoria and Bellevue Square, both located in Bellevue, house boutiques from well-known retailers
- When in Issaquah, drop by Issaquah Commons, a community center with 372,000 square feet of retail space
- Score a bargain at North Bend Premium Outlets or Fall City Flea Market. Of course, let’s not forget the numerous Farmers’ Markets spread all across the area.
If you want to know more about urban real estate options in King County, contact us today.
Submit your review