About 30 miles east of Seattle, North Bend is a city in King County that’s home to more than 6,000 permanent residents. The city was named after its location, which is close to the north bend of the Snoqualmie River’s South Fork.
It’s also a picturesque paradise, nestled in the foothills of the majestic Cascade Range.
You’ll find scenic trails, lush parks, enchanting woodlands, and vast open space throughout North Bend. But it has plenty more to offer including world-class restaurants and cafés, unique performance venues, interesting art galleries, and spectacular shopping destinations.
North Bend WA Real Estate
There are plenty of beautiful homes located in quiet neighborhoods all throughout North Bend. No matter your preference, you’re sure to find a quality home that will suit your lifestyle perfectly.
Here, you’ll find:
- Cozy 2 to 3-bedroom condos and townhomes
- Elegant Craftsman single-family homes with gorgeous interiors
- Expansive riverfront estates surrounded by breathtaking scenery
If parts of the neighborhood look vaguely familiar, that’s because Twede’s Café was featured prominently in the cult, early-90s TV show “Twin Peaks.” The café has become one of the city’s most famous landmarks.
North Bend at a glance
- Outdoor enthusiasts will have the time of their life in North Bend, home to many parks and trails that are perfect for hiking, biking, fishing, and more.
- Videogame giant Nintendo’s main production facility and distribution center is located in North Bend.
- The Northwest Railway Museum or the Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum offers a slice of history that the family will find fascinating and educational.
- Avid shoppers can spend an entire day of shopping in North Bend’s fantastic shopping destinations, which include Downtown North Bend, North Bend Premium Outlets, and Birches Habitat.
Homes for Sale in North Bend WA
If you want to know more about real estate options in North Bend, contact us today.