It’s more than just a job to me. I love the multi-facets of the work of meeting the challenges, making a difference in people’s lives, sharing and building relationships. Striving for excellence is an attitude toward life for me, I first learned from my father who coached the American Olympic Figure Skating Team. His two gold medal winners taught me the mindset of focus and commitment needed to go for the gold.
The privilege of growing up on the Austrian ski slopes, leads to my passion for alpine touring and skiing. I often transfer that skill of confidence into life and business challenges.
Helping my clients and becoming their pathfinder and guide through the complexities of buying and selling their home is what makes my business so rewarding.
My husband Tom and my daughter Taeya give me the balance in my life. Most of my extra time revolves around my daughter’s riding events. She has ridden as a youth rider and competed nationally for the last 10 years. She will be riding for California’s NCAA equestrian team for the next four years. As an architect, my husband often lends valuable insights and advice on land developing and remodeling. We have lived an acreage lifestyle with horses, dogs and the gamete of farm animals.
Celebrating my 25th year as a Broker serving the Greater Seattle Communities
- Member of “Luxury Portfolio International”
- Equestrian, Estates on Acreage and Waterfront Specialist
- Premier Homes Director Associate
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional™
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist (The Certified Residential Specialist is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field.
- Five Star Agent (Awarded 12 consecutive years) this list is published once a year in the Seattle Magazine.
- Forum XXII member (An alliance of experienced Realtors® whose mutual objective is to foster fair and friendly cooperation, exchange creative ideas, promote continuing education and focus on professionalism and Ethics. We hope to lead by exemplary behavior, and inspire by our actions.)
- Member of AREAA (Asian Real Estate Association of America)
- Certified Windermere Education Instructor (Specifically in marketing techniques)
- Cutting Edge Marketing Techniques and Strategist
Submit your review