Tucked away in the beautiful Snoqualmie Valley, Fall City is located around 26 miles east of downtown Seattle. It is home to a vibrant community of roughly 5,000 permanent residents.
During the late 1800s, the city was referred to as “The Landing” as its shallow waters prevented the passage of canoes used for transporting goods.
Today, Fall City has a lot going for it, including being an ideal place to raise a family, because it has excellent schools, plenty of great attractions, and a variety of unforgettable outdoor activities.
Fall City WA Real Estate
If you’re planning to relocate to Fall City, you’ll find plenty of exceptional properties in the area suitable for the current stage of life you’re in.
Whether you’re about to start a career, raise a family, or retire, you’re sure to find homes of different types and sizes that are sure to fit your lifestyle perfectly.
- Charming 2-bedroom bungalows
- Well-built ranch-style homes in picture-perfect settings
- Grand estates with luxurious features situated in exclusive neighborhoods
Fall City at a glance
- Schools in Fall City are served by the Snoqualmie Valley School District.
- The Fall City Community Park is a great venue to enjoy a variety of great outdoor activities like walking, running, biking, and more.
- The Snoqualmie River makes up part of Fall City’s northeastern border, and is perfect for fishing, swimming, rafting, and related activities.
- The Twin Rivers Golf Course is ideal for golfers of any skill level with a challenging course featuring gorgeous scenery and strategically placed greens, bunkers, and water hazards.
- Hikers can head on to the Issaquah Alps, which is around 30 minutes south of Fall City, with its miles of breathtaking hiking trails.
Homes for Sale in Fall City WA
If you want to know more about real estate options in Fall City, contact us today.