Equestrian Homes for Sale
The Northwest is one of the top areas for equestrian living.
Nothing beats its pleasant climate, picturesque landscape, vast open spaces, and scenic horse trails that meander throughout dense woodlands.
Whether you’re a professional, a casual rider, or an enthusiast looking for the perfect equestrian home, you’ll find a top-notch selection of excellent equine properties in Bellevue, Issaquah, Sammamish, and other surrounding communities in King County – including some of the most stunning luxury estates.
Features and amenities
Equestrian homes come with a wide array of features and amenities such as:
- Vast acres of land
- Riding arenas
- Multiple fenced-in pastures
- Quick access to local trails
- Plenty of storage areas, barns, sheds, and other outbuildings
In addition to top-quality equestrian facilities, the properties boast elegant features which include:
- Entrances with double French doors
- Large Palladian windows
- Polished hardwood floors
- Chef’s kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances
- Lavish master suites
Many of the equestrian properties also come with outdoor features like:
- Large screened patios
- Landscaped gardens
- Viewing decksoverlooking the expansive park-like grounds
- These serve as the perfect setting for chilling out, entertaining guests, or admiring your horses as they trot across wide open space.
You’ll find many well-marked horse trails all over the Greater Seattle area, all of them with breathtaking surroundings.
Most of the trails are situated in heavily forested areas, and feature a diverse array of amenities like arenas for horse events, competition-style obstacles, and multiple trailer parking.
If you’re planning on going trail riding, you can try visiting excellent trails such as Bridle Crest Trail, the Tuscany Trails, Soaring Eagle Park, Tiger Mountain State Forest, Cedar River Trail, Paradise Ridge Park, and other trails around King County.